RE: [CBQ] Ex CB&Q E-9s

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Ex CB&Q E-9s
From: "Gene Tacey" <taceys@gpcom.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:11:20 -0600
Cc: "'DENNIS POPISH'" <QChooch@aol.com>, "'DON BENSON'" <Dbenson221@aol.com>, "'GARY OLZEWSKI'" <hogger41@aol.com>, "'Gerald Edgar'" <vje68@hotmail.com>, "'JOHN MITCHELL'" <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>, "'DAVE LOTZ'" <Dave_Lotz@charter.net>
Mike,
Two weeks is very little time to react to anything by an organization. If
the Society would need to do something beyond possibly financial aid of some
sort I don't think we would be able to mobilize anything. Is there an
organization already in existence that is working on saving these units? If
so we would need to know the details as to who they are, how they are
organized and what their plans are before we would commit BRHS assets to a
venture. If we were to do something we would need to call a special Board
meeting to authorize this and our By-Laws require written notice of special
meetings no less than twenty days prior to the meeting.
I am copying this to other board members and officers to get input from
them. If we can help in some way I think we would but am really not sure if
we can do anything in this short time frame.

Gene R. Tacey
President
BRHS