[CBQ] O5 A & B steam

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] O5 A & B steam
From: "lickness2002" <lickness2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:01:11 -0000
Does o5a mean coal and o5b mean oil.  I have the new 3rd rail o
gauge 05 and it is # 5629 which is at the colorado railroad museum
and has an oil tank on it.
I can;t find out much as to why the railroad switched to oil and
what engines were converted and what were not.
Got the cb&q steam engine book through inter libary loan and it
doesn;t go into much detail at all about the engines.
Any info on the O5's would be appreciated.  thanks Dave Roxin  (new
member)

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: