[CBQ] Re: Bill Glick's Passenger Car Book(s)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Bill Glick's Passenger Car Book(s)
From: "bigbearoak" <jonathanharris@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:10:40 -0000
I got my copies of both books at The Train Shop in Santa Clara, CA (I
believe they'll ship anywhere). Also have seen them at other Bay Area
hobby shops. It certainly wouldn't hurt to contact the author
directly, tho.

Highly HIGHLY recommended for anyone interested in modeling vintage
Burlington passenger equipment or just knowing the what-was-that? in
any of the thousands of old photos we see in our Bulletins and
elsewhere.

Jonathan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511