Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Licensing trademarks: Q & UP

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Licensing trademarks: Q & UP
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:45:45 -0800 (PST)
See, this what I mean about the different rules. The
BNSF licensing program covers their COPYRIGHTED logos.
The logos can be both trademarked and copyrighted. The
UP (BNSF and others) went to the trouble of
copyrighting the predecessor logos. Don't let anyone
tell you otherwise, it is established law, the IP of
predecessor corporations is an asset of the sucessor
corporation unless reserved to another.
John D. Mitchell, Jr. Attorney at Law

To visit your group on the web, go to: