Re: [BRHSlist] Charlie Vik, please.

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Charlie Vik, please.
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:32:24 -0600
The California Zephyr cars were pretty much confined to the CZ because they
had special auido wiring that was used for train announcements (the reason
extra non-CZ cars were confined to just ahead of the obvs to limit the
"quiet" cars to just the added cars and the last one in the train).
Towards the end the CZ cars could be seen running in other trains;  I don't
specifically recall any in the DZ but it certainly is a possibility;  the CZ
cars were pooled with the American Royal and Kansas City Zephyrs.
Charlie VLK