RE: [BRHSlist] Updated Photo Index

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Updated Photo Index
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:50:30 -0600
Rupert,

I just want to take a minute to let you know how much your efforts to
maintain this index are appreciated!  I have a short-cut to it on my desktop
and I use it at least twice to three times a week on the average, sometimes
even more to answer BRHS emails and in doing research for Railway Classics.
I wanted to publicly thank you and express what I'm certain many on the list
feel.

Dave