[BRHSlist] Terminal question

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Terminal question
From: Scott Millick <smillick@wamusa.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:28:00 -0600
I recently bought a blueprint of the Union Station at St. Louis railroad
tracks and found it very interesting. The question arose what was the
busiest railroad in the United States. I have been told that the busiest
airport is O'Hara in Chicago and would assume that Grand Central in New
York would have held the railroad title but never have heard it officially.

Scott K9SM
'God please save us from the Good People'

If you don't know what I mean you are part of the problem.

Remember another saying

'You can't fix stupid'

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511