[BRHSlist] Fwd: Mile Post 206 Publishing Update - Commercial Post

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Fwd: Mile Post 206 Publishing Update - Commercial Post
From: John Lee <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:56:38 -0800 (PST)
In a message dated 11/14/03 6:14:51 PM Central Standard Time,
milepost206@mchsi.com writes:

Hi,

A quick update on things.

The Burlington Waycars - We plan for the material to be sent to the printer on
12/5. All Contributors to the book should receive their material in the next 2
weeks.

The Burlington In Transition - The last books will be here soon. We have
received the outbound BOL from the customs warehouse in Seattle. So they're
getting close and will be available for Christmas.

The Burlington In Transition Color Poster - The last of the posters will arrive
with the Transition books.

2004 Calendars - The calendar project is progressing and they should ship for
Christmas delivery. Details will follow next week.

Thank-you.

Regards,
Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.