[BRHSlist] (possible) Commercial Post - desktop signal lights...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] (possible) Commercial Post - desktop signal lights...
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:59:38 -0400
Several of my friends said I should market this, but I didn't really think it
was that big of a deal...however, I may do some more if some people are
interested.

Your very own desktop signal light:
http://www.castlegraphics.com/files/railroad_signal.jpg

It's an "O" scale signal light mounted on a base, with a switch to throw the
light from red to green and back, and a 9 v transformer powering it.  What does
it do?  Nothing.  Looks cool.  Amaze your friends and enemies.  Attracts moths.
 However, I like mine... :)

If you're interested, just email me at jkohl@nc.rr.com .  I'm guessing that the
overall cost of would be at least $40...the signal light itself is about $30,
although I may be able to cut costs down if I find a wholesale supplier...

Cheers!

::: computer security consultant :::

            the pits - http://www.theuspits.com
castle graphics - http://www.castlegraphics.com