[BRHSlist] Waycar bk & BRHS

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Waycar bk & BRHS
From: "Virginia Edgar" <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:30:06 -0500
Bcc:
Steve has been copying emails to me and I also have heard from BOD mbrs.  As
in the past, I must again advise you should tone down your messages a bit -
to anyone not privy to your experiences, reading the exchange from Rick to
you & back, would surmise that even if there were serious accusations
against him & others, they would tend to disregard them based on his
letter's content & yours.  As always, you can win a battle & lose a war!
Best to devote 100% of your time to Waycar book before countercharges gain
traction among the great unwashed (i.e.  "there won't be a book").  If you
got the new Zephyr note the 1/4 page devoted to mail fraud - Singer made
factual generic statements that of course may well have been aimed at you
but only 2 or 3 people will figure that out BUT far more than 2 or 3 may
either cancel orders or not order at all.  Best wishes as you complete it!
Now must spend some time getting my collectible dups together for swap meet
Sat @ St. Paul.  The Walthers Q waycar models are a boon to you if the book
is out soon....
(note my latest message to Q Yahoo site referenced your book even though I
have not seen a draft)

Gerald A. Edgar

230 W. 5th St.
Garner, IA 50438-1404