Re: [BRHSlist] The Loss Of Passengers, Herb Wallace, and Louis Menk

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The Loss Of Passengers, Herb Wallace, and Louis Menk
From: <bradslaney@wizard.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:58:02 -0700
It would be interesting to hear what Bob Downing would have to say about
this.  I think he was on the CB&Q Board when Menk was hired.  Interestingly
enough, Julius Alms was heir apparent to Harry Murphy when he was elevated
from PTM to Exec VP.   We will never know for sure with Alm's untimely
passing.

BRAD