[BRHSlist] Help - looking for Sunshine kits

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Help - looking for Sunshine kits
From: Rob Adams <steamera@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:52:00 -0500
Fellow CB&Q enthusiasts;

I model the CB&Q in the mid-1930's am looking for some discontinued and
limited run Sunshine kits.  I would like to locate one or more of the
following:

22.7 CB&Q XA-11 10' IH SS auto box with steel Youngstown door and a half
(original) configuration.

Minikit CB&Q FM-11/FM-11A flat car

of lesser priority:

17.16 CB&Q XM-30 Howe Truss SS box car

Potential incentives or trade fodder, depending upon the circumstances:

Sunshine minikit for the Wabash double door conversion and an undec
Proto 2000 50' auto box.

Out of production Intermountain 10'6" modified AAR kits with accurate
"as-built" paint schemes for CB&Q XM-32 (3 different numbers), CRI&P,
C&NW and NYC cars.  (These would all be early to mid-1940's builds)

Meticulously built-up NYC 1937 AAR car - it has wire end and roof grabs,
cut levers, Kadee #58's, etc.) Complete except for weathering.

Red Caboose Rath Mather reefer - Nice factory paint, underframe modifed
with AB brakes, wire grabs.

Please contact me off list if you have any of these available or might
know of a source.  Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Rob Adams

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM