[BRHSlist] Re: decal

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: decal
From: "thommack" <mack@chmack.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:19:45 -0000
As I recall, the Microscale decal set does have the "SD9s" plate
available (I'm on the road, so I can't look right now). An important
point to remember if modeling one is that another key distinguishing
feature of the SD9s from the standard SD9 is that it only had the
high mounted Mars light on the short hood. A dual control SD9 had
Mars lights at both ends.

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "John Trulson" <norskeviking@m...>
wrote:
> My understanding is that the dual control SD7's have the letter s
on the SD7 plate on the side, do any of the decals available include
that on their sets? John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/8ZCslB/TM