[BRHSlist] ICC

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] ICC
From: jkohl <jkohl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:51:37 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, that does bring up a good question about the ICC...

I've searched the ICC database for incidents that I know happened, yet they
don't show up.  Are the reports in the online database of some significance
that I cannot fathom (It doesn't seem to be based on severity of the
accident or anything), or is there a ton of information missing for some
reason?

The incidents that I'm searching for did not have fatalities, nor did they
probably cost that much (compared to some).  If anyone wants to know for
their own validation, I've been looking for the Kissenger, MO CB&Q derail in
the early 60s, and the Downers Grove derail in 1965.

Cheers!

Jan

Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US & Canada. Low
prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark & more.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM