[BRHSlist] More Old Railroad Photos

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] More Old Railroad Photos
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 04:32:05 -0500
I don;t know if anyone has ever searched around this site or not, but once
you get the hang of how you word your serches you can find some really Nice
old Train pics here, I use to spend alot of time here.
If your a bridge fan, search for bridges.

You get some other things that are not railroad related in there to but it
is well worth looking through to find the trains.
Super shots of of steam in here,
Hope you all injoy it,

http://photoswest.org/presearch.html

Larry Doub