New whalebelly Album

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New whalebelly Album
From: "Doug" <cen7zwu02@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:05:22 -0000
I just created an Album called "LO-9 Covered (whalebelly) Hoppers." There's a
subalbum in it called "ex-Burlington cars in Maine today." I have a shot of
DPCX 2806 and ERCX 2806 in there. I'm going to try and get some pics of some of
the details scanned in ASAP, including the lettering on the trucks.
BTW, some of them have diamond pattern and some have "oblong" pattern on their
end walks. (I don't know the brand names yet.) Don't know about the roofwalks,
as I haven't been cleared to go up there yet. (I might get some overhead views
from a convenient bridge some day when they're on their way to or from the
Guilford interchange, for the Canadian traffic.)
Jeff and everybody, feel free to add your pics into a subalbum if you like.

--
Doug C.