California State Railroad Museum

To: BRHSList <brhslist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: California State Railroad Museum
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
I was recently on a trip to San Francisco and one of
the days we went up to Sacramento. As we entered old
Sacramento, my mom told my to close my eyes and I
couldn't figure out why. Much to my dumb luck, the
museum I had heard so much about was right in front of
me. Of course I went in and checked it out. I was
extremly impressed with the musuem. I noticed some Q
items, including a CZ letterboard and conductor and
Zephyrette uniforms. I was wondering if I had missed
any other Q items in the museum. All in all, a
spectacular museum and would definatly like to go
back.

Thanks!

=====
Bryan J. Howell