Re: [BRHSlist] More Railroad Poetry Hoghead's Last Request Clarificati

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] More Railroad Poetry Hoghead's Last Request Clarifications
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:35:50 -0600
Pete, thanks MUCH for the clarifications. Great histroy lessons in those.

My guess as to how one might create an 'old break': If it was me, I would look
for another piece of heavily-rusted iron and try to rub some of the powedered
rust particles onto the broken coupler's newly-exposed fisures so that the shiny
metal fracture wouldn't appear to be quite so 'recent'. lol Am I close?

Thanks again!
Val