Re: [BRHSlist] help finding interior drawings or pics of "Silver Fountai

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] help finding interior drawings or pics of "Silver Fountain"
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:07:34 -0600
See page 57 of W. David Randall's "The Passenger Car Library - Volume 1 -
CB&Q" for drawings. These books are still in print and available for $39.95
+ $6.00 Shipping & Handling directly from RPC Publications, Inc., P.O. Box
503, Alton, Illinois 62002. He also has some dealers that may still have
them.

I recommend this book for anybody wanting to have drawings/diagrams for any
of the CB&Q Budd cars.

Dave Lotz