Re: [BRHSlist] What does 'nee' mean?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] What does 'nee' mean?
From: Val Nelson <super-chief-val@c...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:12:10 -0600
Thanks for all your replies. They have been very helpful and explain a lot
regarding this simple term. It must be Latin or something of that nature.

Another term that used to bug me a lot was the word 'sans', which I eventually
learned meant 'without'.

I guess the publisher/author must use these foreign words to save printers ink
and space. hmm Oh well.

Thanks again for clearing up this mystery!!

Val