Correct Lettering for Zephyr Streamline Passenger Cars?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Correct Lettering for Zephyr Streamline Passenger Cars?
From: "psteinmetz <psteinmetz@y...>" <psteinmetz@y...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:45:48 -0000
I am modeling the Morning Zephyr and the California Zephyr in N Scale
using Kato and Con Cor cars. The Con Cor lettering is really bad and
needs to be replaced. The Kato has good resolution, but I'm not sure
it is correct. Microscale has 3 different sets of passenger car
lettering 60-752 is titled Passenger Cars HVY WT and Streamline 1940-
70. Set 60-108 is titled California Zephyr 40-70. Both contain
the "Burlington" lettering with different spacing between letters and
a slightly different font. I havent found the third offering.
Which if any are correct? Is there another manufacture of Burlington
Decals? Is the lettering on the KAto cars correct?

Any help will be appreciated.
I can be contacted off line if necessary at psteinmetz@y...

Pete