Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Crawford Tower

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Crawford Tower
From: LaVerne Andreessen <LWAndreessen@f...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 08:24:58 -0600

Russell Strodtz wrote:

. > > The scale down by the riverbank was the one from La Crosse.
> > Sold for personal profit by a BN Trainmaster, as were that bunch
> > of carbodies from derailments that are scattered around that area.
> >

> As in he pocketed the coin? If so, he certainly did not survive?
> Then again, he may have been promoted!!

Even though he was from the Firsco he did not survive. Next stop was
the CCP where I was told he had to leave under threat of prosecution
for similar indescretions. That is between him and his conscience.
"Judge not, that ye be not judged".

LOL. Maybe he was the same official who had a habit of coming to work, and leaving his pickup truck idle for hours on end. Told to knock it off, he ignored the suggestion. One day the engine ran hot, seized, and end of the truck's immediate use. I was told the CCP had no "use" for him after that date. IIRC, the man was a roadmaster so it was probably someother other than the BN graduate. The post-Haley CCP had many former BN officials.

LWA