Re: [BRHSlist] re: last red Q unit

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] re: last red Q unit
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 18:29:40 -0500
> early mbr of CB&Q His Soc who swore he saw a Q unit in red into "77 in
> Missouri

Well, after hearing this figure, I was a bit surprised to hear 1976 as the last
Chinese red GP9, I would have thought it were a bit later that I saw
some...however, those are childhood memories, I might easily be off by a year
or two...

What I could kick myself for now is the fact that I had a box camera, I loved
to take pictures as a kid, I loved watching the trains, yet did I take a single
picture of the trains? Not a one...

Cheers!

Jan