Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New HO models

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: New HO models
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:55:30 -0600
Not true. There were at least five or six prewar roof styles and a couple
of variations on postwar cars.
The Budd drawings are very poor on showing the full layout... to do the Kato
cars I had to cobble together the profiles using the partial information on
the Budd drawings and field measurements and photographs. Besides the
articulated trains the Q only used two phases for prewar cars and the
postwar stuff was all the same with the exception of the roof sheets
extending down further on the Slumbercoaches...
Some day I am going to start drawing them up when I get a break from paying
assignments....I hope a long time from now!
Charlie
Railroad Model Resources