Re: [BRHSlist] Q investigations

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Q investigations
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:04:40 -0600
Leo

Big Foot use to use a tape recorder in Cicero. The times he tried to Hang me.
Story goes about an investigation where the principal sat down in a folding
chair and it folded up. END of investigation and no problems were every heard
again of it.
Chairs were checked then before any one could enter the room.
sjh