Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wooden CB&Q models

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re:Wooden CB&Q models
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:06:24 EST
Simon

I was interested in your post re the Whittle Trains...My 7 year old grandson
it wild (to put it conservatively) about Thomas the Tank Engine...He has
quite a bit of track and a lot of the buildings and cars...We all went
together and have purchased an addtional $300 worth of stuff in a kind of
"kit" box....

Based on your statement that the Whittle items are compatable with theThomas
stuff, I'd like to find out what is available from them. Is there a
catalogue or perhaps even a web site where I could take a look at see what
they have...It would be great to have a Q engine or car.

Pete