Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Some more "new" old stuff
From: Don Ross <don0731@g...>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 04:13:08 -0600
Not otherwise indexed by name. This was a common term used in rate and tariff descriptions as a catchall. For example they would list Steel pipe NOIBN This would include all types of steel pipe including water pipe, sewer pipe, steam pipe, etc. If the tariff wanted to include only one type of pipe it would say Steel steam pipe and it might be NOIBN or sometimes just NOI. Thanks for the memories when I was a rate clerk for the Milwaukee in 1951. I also handled rates for Railway Express from 1960 to 1967.

Now I'll throw one out. Frangible.