RE: [BRHSlist] Parlor car

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Parlor car
From: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:28:40 -0500
Return-receipt-to: TOM KOCH <tom.koch@a...>
Marshall,

I looked for the Microscale set you refer to in this posting but the
description concerns me. It is listed as "Nebraska/Twin City". The shop I was
in didn't have the set but was willing to order it for me. I was reluctant
because the title gave me the thought it might be for the articulated set and
not the individual cars. Can you confirm what cars are covered in this set?

Thanks,

Tom

I provided correct lettering for these car (including the small end-door names)
in Microscale 87-1184 (just released). It's available at (or through) your
hobby shop now.

Marshall Thayer