Re: [BRHSlist] Train Control

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Train Control
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:34:55 -0500
From: qutlx1@a...
To: brhslist@Y...
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 10:34 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] Train Control

If my fading memory is operating tonight when Eastbound off the Denrock
Branch at Mendota there wasn't a signal onto the CTC controlled mains and we
had to have permission from I.C. tower to open up and enter the mains.
Same applied coming off the West Batavia line onto the Aurora Siding or from
the Alley at that end.
Leo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor