Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Milwaukee Road #261 Steam Excursion to Galesburg RR D

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Milwaukee Road #261 Steam Excursion to Galesburg RR Days
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:00:58 -0700 (PDT)
Bill
Do you mean "correction"? You are right about the cabs
of those old steam engines in the summer, but then
again winter wasn't so swell either! It used to take a
tough breed of man to be a railroader. My mother (a RR
clerk) would disagree. Anyway that's back when "men
were men and the women were glad of it"!
John