Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa

To: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>, "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@p...>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hubinger in Keokuk, Iowa
From: "Walter Ohrnell" <wohrnell@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:00:55 -0500
Sender: wohrnell@s...
Duncan,

I called my father-in-law during lunch he thought the truck was a Dodge, the
coupler was in the rear end. They would use it to move cars on the corn tracks.
The railroad switched the plant twice a day. They also shipped covered hoppers
with corn meal.

Lenny

Let me know if you receive this because I'm sending it from the office.

Lenny