RE: [BRHSlist] Call for Waycar Photos

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Call for Waycar Photos
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:31:29 -0500
I didn't object to talking about related non-Burlington lines.... I would
welcome any insight into how the Q interrelated to such competing/parallel
lines.... my mythical railroad also parallels/competes with the TP&W and the
Q.
Maybe detailed discussions of the Concord Branch of the B&M or suchnot
should trip Alarm Bells, but as I recall didn't the TP&W have some
secondhand Q locos at one time???
Charlie