Re: [BRHSlist] New file uploaded to BRHSlist

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] New file uploaded to BRHSlist
From: "Norm_Andersen" <Norm_Andersen@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:27:24 -0400
Every time I try to access a file which has been uploaded to a Yahoo site it
doesn't work. Either a "server problem" or my password is invalid which it
isn't.

Isn't there anyplace else to upload these files. Yahoo in my estimation just
doesn't cut it. Not user friendly. Overly complex.

Norm Andersen