Re: [BRHSlist] #5632 O-5 4-8-4: Ever Burn Coal ?

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] #5632 O-5 4-8-4: Ever Burn Coal ?
From: Bob Yarger <bobyar2001@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:44:13 -0800 (PST)
If you look at the locomotive assignment list in the
Corbin & Kerka book (1935 and 1952, I think), it shows
which engines burned coal and which burned oil. Also,
which ones had Worthington or Elesco heaters, etc..
Very fine print, but the information is there.

--- Russell Strodtz <vlbg@i...> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I can not find a single oil burning O5A on a
> 01-Apr-45 assignment
> sheet. At that particular time the 5632 was
> assigned to the Aurora
> Division as was the 5629. 5614,5631,5633 were
> assigned to the
> La Crosse Division.
>
> Russ

=====
Bob Yarger
Railway Preservation News (free website)
www.rypn.org