Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F-3's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Passenger F-3's
From: "VLBG" <VLBG@s...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:44:39 -0600
Bob,

You are correct, of course. I just don't know how they handled
the operation in 1952. If they were using the 9208 out of Eola
then the 9207 would have to be at Rock Falls. It was just part
of a general comment that the power seemed to be a little
scattered during those 3 days. 3 different engines on the Oregon
Turn really seems odd. Does this mean they kept at least 3
Pacifics at Eola plus that 5306 to fill in for the cow and calves?

Looking over all three days it just seems like there were an awful
lot of engines being used at Eola. While I did live there I was a
little short of being 4 years old and my Father told me that I really
did not want to get close to steam locomotives. Should have
taken some notes at the time, might understand better now.

Russ