1940 Texas Zephyr

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 1940 Texas Zephyr
From: richtownsend@n...
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:55:00 -0500
The new MR has an article on modeling the B&O's National Limited from modified
Rivarossi heavyweights. It mentions that similar work would produce the 1940 (I
think; I don't have the article with me right now)C&S/FW&D Texas Zephyr. My
question is what was the consist of that train? My follow-up question is what
are good sources for photos and diagrams of that train? Thanks.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon
--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@N...! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/