RE: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash?

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] O5 kitbash?
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:03:07 -0600
Terry-
Methinks the Bachmann Northern (and the ConCor S-2) are a tad large as a
starting point for an O5. The prototypes both had 80" drivers. I haven't
measured them but they are pretty big, even with the underscale effect to
fit in the flanges.
Save space on your workbench..... Greg has directions from the Zen Master to
do a M-4. Same drivers as a Kato 2-8-2....Greg already has the stretched
2-10- frame... pant, pant!!!
Charlie