Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1236 CAB SIGNALS ON CB&Q

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Digest Number 1236 CAB SIGNALS ON CB&Q
From: trainmanwes@w...
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 07:33:19 -0600 (CST)
Referring to cab signals on Q , I worked as an electrician testing US&S
systems on CB&Q E8 and E9 locomotives in the 1960,s . I don't have any
knowledge of the 1920,s systems, but can tell you that what i worked on
did have train stop control, We maintained the system for use between
Chicago to Aurora on the commuter runs. Do not have any history on the
early use and locations .