Re: Fw: [BRHSlist] New poll for BRHSlist

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [BRHSlist] New poll for BRHSlist
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:12:46 EST
In a message dated 2/15/02 6:25:23 AM Central Standard Time,
budapest@g... writes:

> BRHSlist,
> John Olson asked a question about Burlington Truck Lines. I have to admit
> I'm not really in the know myself about upcoming bulletins. Many of us, I'm
> sure, are sitting on reference material, photos, etc. that would be most
> helpful to a distant bulletin. My question: Is there a list posted of
> bulletins in the works so that select material might get funneled to the
> author or editor? Maybe some could illuminate the process for the
> bulletins. Bill

Bill,
I think this is a good idea, I for one have just started to work on a
bulletin and know of a few that are in the works. I'll talk to Dave and see
what we can work out to post these Bulletins that are in the works or are
just getting started.

John Lee
BRHSlist Moderator