RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Red Color of BR Herald
From: "Charlie Vlk" <charlie@k...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:02:47 -0600
John-
Yes, Chinese Red and Santa Fe (Indian???) Red are supposed to be the same
color. But I think there is a difference in the delivered color of the BR
red in heralds (Decal, Scotchlight, and other media.....not sure how many
painted color heralds there were except for maybe wood waycars). May be
just color matching and differences in material, but I'm color blind and I
see contrast between the Heralds and Chinese Red body colors...
Charlie
(oh goody, another "what color were F units thread"!!!)