Duncan is right!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Duncan is right!
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:33:50 -0000
BRHSlisters:

Duncan Cameron identified an error in the February 2002 BRHS
calendar caption. Thanks, Duncan for asking the right question.

I somehow inverted the K-Line! Several photos have appeared
over the years with the correct information. Somehow, my
dyslectsic mind works its wonders... The mixed train did operate
from Keokuk, not W. Quincy, to Centerville. The remainder of the
information (in February) is correct. I checked it again.

I apologize. Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!

My evil side has an idea! next year lets have a contest to find any
caption errors in the BRHS Calendar. And, yes, I will still be
doing it.... Anyway, I could announce the winners on this list, but
what could they be given as a reward! I've got it. How about a
second BRHS Calendar!

Seriously, thanks again Duncan. I appreicate all the guidance
and feedback I can get.

Ed DeRouin