BRHS Calendars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: BRHS Calendars
From: "ed_de_rouin" <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 00:41:06 -0000
All:

I can see that spending two weeks away from BRHSlist has left
me with much to read..........

To those of you that took the time to pass your compliments
regarding the BRHS calendars, thank you. I am pleased that you
like the format . I will continue to celebrate individual
photographers as long as I am editor.

In the next fw days, I will double check my research to answer the
question of West Quincy or Keokuk.....

I am also thankful to those who are willing to contribute when
asked. The calendar would be far less if you were unwilling to
cooperate.

Individuals with comments about the calendar that may not be
relevent to the entire list may contact me directly. I am always
willing to liste nto all voices.

I am pleased that some noted the thirteen months in each
calendar. That extra month allowed for one more picture and
some slack when mailings were delayed for any reason.

Gee, if I really wanted to gain the full economy with the calendar,
and since it, so far, is included with your dues, I could begin a
stretch. Like, since the 2002 calendar ends with January 2003, I
could begin the 2003 calendar with February 2004. Then I could
start the 2004 Calendar in March. That system might have two
benefits. It would stretch BRHS expenses and ultimately save a
calendar printing, and it would aid with mail

Gee, maybe I should have saved that post for the First of
April........

Thanks again for your compliments.

Ed