Re: [BRHSlist] Max Gray stuff

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Max Gray stuff
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:37:31 EST
I can't think of any problems you'll find with Katsumi made HO brass imported
by Max Gray. Admittedly, compared to today's stuff they are brass dinosaurs
but the quality is right up there with anything PFM ever imported and these
models will probably still be running around your layout long after your
Oriental O1a has chucked it's gearbox! The only thing about Max Gray is they
never did any Q models but if you want SP, UP, or Santa Fe stuff you're in
luck. I have a Max Gray #3400 class Santa Fe Pacific and it's one of my
favorite brass engines.

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL