Athearn Genisis F Units

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Athearn Genisis F Units
From: PIXELS@A...
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:46:11 -0000
Listers:

Usually, somebody beats me to new model info! As I look at the
recent messages on this list, I have not seen any disscusion of
any announcement that I suspect some of you HO scale
modelers might have an interest in.

If you go to Walthers Web Site and look at new products
announced in November, you will see a listing for Athearn
Genisis F Units decorated in one of your favorite shades of gray,
uh, off-white, uh, aluminum gray, uh whatever....

Three A-B sets will be available in February 2002. They will be
numbered 135AB, 135DC, and 164CB.

I have seen the test shot and commented to Athearn. It would be
premature for me to offer an opinion since I don't want to guide
you. I just thought you would like this infor before you sent your
list to Santa....

Ed DeRouin