Boxcar in Gillette

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Boxcar in Gillette
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:26:24 -0500
Cc: <cbqrr@j...>, <cbqrr47@y...>, "'Chuck Zeiler'" <cz@c...>, <dbenson221@a...>, <grtacey@n...>, <RGortowski@a...>, <dgchris@n...>
Disposition-notification-to: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@e...>
I was contacted tonight from the Campbell County Rockpile Museum in
Gillette, Wyoming and an Eagle Scout candidate, who is repainting a CB&Q
single sheathed boxcar in their museum. I need to provide him with the
Everywhere West and/or Way of the Zephyr slogan information. Since there
were several variations of this on single-sheathed cars, does anyone on the
list know what class car is at Gillete? He knows it is a CB&Q car from the
truck castings, but doesn't know the car number. Any/all assistence would
be appreciated.

Dave