Re: Centerville combine

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Centerville combine
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:08:25 -0500
Pete,
Sorry I don't have a single book about anything,
I do believe I know this place, it just up the rail about a mile from the Two
Old signals I took picture of a while back, I do have pictures of this area
your talking about, We "girlfriend & I" use to go out here and mess around in
the summer, Arrow head hunting and just messing around"
Also, there is a book up here at the Town Library about moulton, there is some
info in there about the CB&Q here, I can' take the book out but I can get a
copy of this, "will do this afternoon" show a map of the Q line and names the
towns it ran through.
Hope there copier will do it so I can read it and scan it.
If your ever around here just let me know and will meet up, That would be cool.
I'll try to get these picture out and scanned in the next day or so.

Larry Doub