Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bit** Bit** Bit**! (was Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car)
From: BNJohn@a...
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:48:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/01 9:49:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
kozys@t... writes:

> List,
>
> Charlie seems to be having a bad day and is not playing nice with
> others. Suggest he write 100 times, "I will not click on 'send' before
> using brain." If you have a problem, take it off list and don't bore the
> others here unless you have something at least semi-intelligent to add to
> the discussion.
>
> Thank You.

Gee I didn't know that Paul was now the Moderator of this list, I think you
need to write 1000 times I won't scold people on the list unless I am the
MODERATOR! Charlie is right, all people do today is wine about the models
that are made or are not made. You should have been modeling in the 60's when
we had to kitbash almost everything. I'm sorry to jump on people about this
but I'm sick of hearing people cry about everything.

John Lee
MODERATOR
BRHSlist