Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Zephyr 44/Troop Kitchen Car
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:46:07 -0600
I have heard rumors for about 2 years now that InterMountain Railway is
thinking about doing Troop Cars (as per CB&Q Mail Storage cars) and I put my
licks in every time I talk to Bob Bickley (about two times a month). I will
not relent!!!!!! If IntMtn does a styrene Troop Car, with the quality of
work they are doing, it will make MY day.

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available