RE: [BRHSlist] Farm/Construction Equipment Loads

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Farm/Construction Equipment Loads
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 17:34:57 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>
I can help as far as the JI Case plant in Burlington goes...my dad worked
there from for a short time in the '50's and then from 1964 until he retired
in the early '90's. In the 50's the case combines were built in Burlington.
When Dad went back to work there in the '60's they were building their line
of construction equipment... "crawlers" (bulldozers) and backhoes. I can't
remember exactly when, but sometime in the late 60's, the crawlers were
transferred to the Quad Cities plant and only backhoes were built there.

Dave