Riverside, IL Depot Centennial

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Riverside, IL Depot Centennial
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:08:04 -0500
Listers:

The latest Zephyr, which I believe is in the mail, contains a blurb about
the subject celebration which was to occur on Saturday, August 11, 2001. The
depot was built in 1901 and the Village wanted to do something special to
commemorate the event.

Due to scheduling conflicts, the Village has changed the date to Saturday,
September 15, 2001. Yours truly, who was to speak at the event (briefly, you
can be certain) may not be able to attend due to my own conflicts.

The village plans to have some speeches, a photo display (provided by BRHS
members) and food/beverages. Support shown be BRHS members will be well
received.

It might be a place to visit on your way to extreme southern Illinois. Don't
forget the snake bite anti-venom... just kidding!

Ed DeRouin